Call us today and speak to one of our bilingual specialists to discuss our notary services option
Mobile Notary Services
Accepted forms of identification for having notarial services performed include the following:
- State-issued driver’s license
- State-issued identification card
- U.S. military state-Issued identification card
- Resident alien identification card (green card)
- U.S. passport
We offer top of the line Document Translation Services for any Legal, Medical, Technical, Human Resources and other documents in the language combination of English and Spanish. All translations are performed by skilled, trained and former linguistic/cultural certified translators.
At PSFTC, we guarantee you will be quoted at a competitive rate given the industry prices. All translations include editing, proofreading, certification of accuracy, and notarization.
Some of the documents we translate are; Applications, Marriage
Certificates, Death Certificates, Diplomas, Birth Certificates, and any other personal document upon request.
With our experienced Paralegals, we can ensure that we will help you complete all the necessary documentation needed to successfully submit your petition to USCIS electronically or by mail. Whether it’s for Citizenship or you want to bring any immediate family member from a different country, WE CAN HELP!
We understand all the emotions that interplay when there are grounds for a divorce: Anger, Depression, Grief, Sadness and Stress. When a marriage no longer works or is broken, there are two types of divorces you can file; Contested or Uncontested.
An uncontested divorce occurs when: (a) there are no disagreements between you and your spouse over any financial or divorce-related issues (i.e., child custody and support, division of marital property or spousal support); and (b) your spouse either agrees to the divorce, or fails to appear in the divorce action.
Our Paralegals can help you complete a Divorce packet and file it for you in Court. An uncontested divorce is less expensive and easier to be signed off by a Judge if all elements are met.
How long does it take to finalize an uncontested divorce? It really depends on how busy the court is and most importantly how prompt your soon to be ex-spouse returns the necessary documents to you. Reasonable time-frame can be from six weeks to six months.
Put your trust in Paralegals, all Certified New York Tax Preparers, to get you the maximum refund that you deserve! Walk-ins welcome.
We are here to help with any questions you may have towards the 2018 Tax reform bill. Here are just a few:
|Married – Filing Jointly||$12,700||$24,000|
|Married – Filing Separate||$6,350||$12,000|
|Head of Household||$9,350||$18,000|
|Child Tax Credit||$1,000||$2, 000|
|Health Insurance Sanction||$695||$695|
Paralegal Services Provided to Attorneys & Law Firms
- Medical Records Retrieval
Examples: HIPPA authorization Form,
Follow-ups on previously sent authorizations, etc.
- Mobile Notary
- Case-sign ups in the Tri-State Area (Homes & Hospitals)
- Motor Vehicle Pre-Litigation Claim Documentation/Applications
- Court Filings (Example: Motions, Petitions, etc.)
- Freelance Paralegal Work (UPON REQUEST OF THE FIRM) Examples:
Bill of Particulars, Motion Drafting, Affidavits, etc.
Passport Photos & Applications
Call to schedule your appointment today.
Children Under the Age of 16
- All applicants must apply in person
- Must show parental proof; this includes
- US Birth Certificate
- Consular Report of Birth Abroad
- Adoption Decree
- Divorce / Custody Decree
- Both parents must authorize the issuance of the passport, if one is not present then a “Statement of Consent” (form DS-3053) must be signed and notarized
- Both parents must show identification
*Please inquire if both parents cannot be present, or if you cannot locate the other parent
Renewing Your Current Passport – this can be done by mail if you meet all of the following requirements:
- You submit your old, undamaged passport with your application
- was issued within the last 15 years
- was issued when you were 16 years of age or older
- was issued in your current name (if you changed your name, you must submit Certificate of Marriage, Divorce Decree or Court Order)
Legal Services to the
- Motor Vehicle Pre-Litigation Claims (No-Fault Submissions)
-No-Fault Applications (NF-2)
-Hit & Run accidents (MVAIC Applications)
-Medical Records & Photo Submissions
-Employment Wage Verification (NF-6 and/or NF-7)
-Verification of Hospital Treatment (NF-4)
- Workers Compensation Applications (C-3)
- SSI/SSD Initial Applications & Submissions
- Medical, Legal & Other Forms Completion
Example: HIPPA Authorization
We are Certified Paralegals NOT Attorneys or a Law Firm. We cannot give legal advice or provide legal representation in court. We cannot create an attorney-client relationship. All document preparation is for individuals that are Pro-Se litigants. Prices do not include court costs.
391 East 149th Street, Suite 209B
Bronx, New York 10455